Blog Title
Inspired by Natasha Bedingfield's infectious song, "Unwritten" I thought some lyrics from the song would aptly title my blog. Yes, I too, like so many others, became hooked on the song as I watched Lauren "LC" Conrad move to Los Angeles, saw Heidi began her working career, and saw the guys in and out of their lives as they tackled change and new lifestyles head on.
The pages in my book thus far, are filled with paragraphs upon paragraphs of ups and down...highs and low. And at age 22, the rest, I hope will out-do the former, in length and substance.
At 22, I have so many questions, so much confusion. I think I know what I would like for my life to be, but in some areas have little hope that it will pan out to be so.
I do know, that I quit my job on Friday, and am about to make the biggest move of my life...out of my hometown city, born and raised, of Los Angeles, the best city in the world. Why? I still am not 100% sure why, and I do concur with others who say I'm crazy. But...to enter the grueling, trying, stressful, competitive, field of law.
And well..."the rest is still un-written".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home